Email Marketing Automation
Karmasoft is integrated with your Mailchimp email marketing lists. That means you can automatically add students to different mailing lists based on their purchase.
Mailing lists are tools to create email marketing campaigns designed for a targeted group.
- Automating a one-email-per-day campaign for students on your intro special.
- A reminder campaign for expiring packages.
- Send special promotions to Autopay clients.
The possibilities are endless!
Here's how it works: When a new student is added to Karmasoft, or a student buys a package, you can choose to automatically add them to targeted lists.
Adding Student to Targeted Lists
From your dashboard:
- click Settings --> Studio Settings.
- Click on the Marketing tab.
The window now shows your mailing lists, member count, and last sync date. Click Retrieve from Mailchimp to update and sync your list.
- Create a new campaign. Select Email.
- Select Automated
- Select the "Respond to Subscriber updates"
How to Link a Product With a List
- From the dashboard, click Assets --> Products.
- Click on a product image, to open the product details screen.
You will see drop-down field Mailing Lists
- Select your mailing list.
Henceforth whoever purchase the product will be subscribed to the selectd mailing list, that will trigger the automated workflow in Mailchimp.