Add a Staff Member
Click Staff from the navigation bar to open the staff details screen.
Click on an individual staff member to open more details, or click +New to invite new staff members.
- Fill out relevant info and make sure to include an email address. Check the Instructor box on the right-hand side to add them to the list of teachers to appear in the Class Sign-In panel.
Set Permissions: Karmasoft allows you to add multiple instructors and staff members with restricted levels of access. These levels are called Permissions.
The Active Role designates what the user has access to within your Karmasoft account. The options are Director, Manager, Assistant, and Front Desk, detailed below from most to least access:
- Director (Studio admin.) - this user has access to everything. Note: You can have multiple admin. accounts.
- Manager - This user has access to everything except edit studio and branch settings.
- Assistant - In addition to Front Desk access, this user can: create products, issue gift cards, edit student plans, view sales reports. This user cannot: create groups, change studio logo, edit studio settings.
- Front Desk - Assign to teachers and front desk staff. This user can: sign in classes, make sales, edit student info, edit gift cards, view pending auto pay, view student plans/history, view daily statistics report. This user cannot: manually change tab amount, view most reports, edit student plans.
Click Save. Karmasoft will email them with instructions to set up their own login.
Note: add a photo by clicking inside the image box.
To Edit a Staff Member
The staff member screen will show different options:
- The individual Staff Details screen has the following tabs.
- Information Basic employee information including rates.
- History A breakdown of class statistics for that staff member.
- Time Tracking Track hourly rate: punch-in / punch-out
- Public Profile add text that will appear in the teacher's bio, shown on your online calendar/store.
- Footer Bar:
- New: Create a new staff record.
- Email: Email the active staff member
- Reset Password: Send the active Staff and email to reset their password.
- Resend Invite: If you see this button it means the staff member has not yet created an account. Click to resend the invite to create an account.
- Click Save after any changes.
See video below on how to add a new staff and assign access permission.